Model 2501 Genmac Stainless Steel Flow Through Drum
Hydrauflaking is the profitable way to reduce frozen or hard blocks of meat, poultry, fish, hard cheese, and frozen fruit prior to further processing.
- The STAINLESS STEEL FLOW THROUGH DRUM IS AVAILABLE FOR CURRENT USERS OF THE MODEL 2500 GENMAC HYDRAUFLAKER AND THE MODEL 2501 GENMAC HYDRAUFLAKER.
- “Cycle Slice” blades eliminate shredding or clawing. As a result, texture, temperature, and color are maintained for better yield and improved quality control.
- The Hydrauflaker feeds blocks automatically with an adjustable pneumatic ram (80 PSI pressure), The ram can be started and stopped as desired for controlled batching without turning the power off.
- The cutting drum is enclosed with electrical safety guards. When opened, the guards automatically turn the power off while activating a drum brake.
- The Model 2501 Genmac Hydrauflaker is T-304 seamless welded stainless steel.
- It employs 10 cycle slice blades mounted on a 12 ½” (31.75cm) stainless steel flow through drum, (540 RPM).