1820 Genmac Horizontal Champ
- Cuts cheese blocks or other wire-cuttable products into uniform portions for retail purposes or further processing, such as dicing, shredding, melting, or blending
- Product can be cut in any direction (14” side, 11” side, or 7” side)
- Harp is easily removed for cleaning and wire change
- Comes with an adjustable speed control
- Uses 4 CFM at 80 PSI of air to operate.
- Compact design with an overall footprint of 75”L x 25″W x 46”H
- All stainless steel frame and manufactured parts
- 100% wash down components
- Can be moved by two people without the need for a dolly or lift truck
- Product load height and discharge are 35”
- Height adjustable with leveling pads or casters for various discharge methods
- Two-hand, anti-tie down control unit while the cutter is in motion, preventing operator interaction while cutting
- Pusher returns to home position immediately upon release of the anti-tie down control, allowing loading while unloading product, reducing production time
- Can be constructed for either left or right-hand loading
General Machinery Corp “GENMAC” has been focused on providing you with a full range of exceptional machinery since 1949. GENMAC Cheese Cutters are simple to operate, easy to clean, and reliable.